Welcome to Montessori at Sandy Ford
We sincerely thank you for visiting our website to learn more about our school.
Our admissions follow a 6 step process:
1. Contact us to let us know you are interested in receiving more information from us.
2. We will mail or email you a full information packet that includes all relevent documents, including current tuition rates.
3. Once you receive that packet, please contact us by phone, or by using our convenient online form, to schedule a tour of the school and observation in our classrooms. Applications are offered after this initial visit to those interested in getting in the waiting pool(list).
4. Upon submission of an application, with fee, the student's name is placed in the waiting pool. We enroll students from the waiting pool when we have openings.
5. If enrollment is offered, we will set up a time to have your child visit the classroom for work and exploration, to evaluate our ability to meet his or her individual needs .
6. Upon acceptance into the program, other necessary forms for enrollment are given to parents, and, with those, parents submit a Registration Form and Deposit to enroll.
We can also provide you with contact information of some of our families who may answer any additional questions you might have, parent-to-parent.
If at any point in this process you have additional questions, or have not received a response from your electronic communication please don't hesitate to contact us by phone.